Welcome to the website of Dr. Korman Laboratories Ltd. (the "Website" and "DKL", or "we", respectively).
- DKL has taken great care to ensure that information contained in the Website is true and correct at the time of publication. However, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information.
- DKL gives no warranty or assurance, and makes no representation as to the accuracy of any information or advice contained, or that it is suitable for your intended use.
- DKL disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
- Each Visitor waives and releases DKL and its agents, employees and service providers to the full extent permitted by the applicable law (the "Law") from any and all claims relating to the usage of material or information made available through the Website ("Material").
- Subject to any terms implied by Law, which cannot be excluded, in no event shall DKL be liable for any losses or damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from use of the Material.
- The Website provides links to external internet sites. These external websites are outside of DKL's control. It is the responsibility of Visitors to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found. Although care is taken to provide links to suitable material, the nature of the internet prevents the guaranteeing of suitability, completeness or accuracy of any material that the Website may be linked to. DKL is not endorsing any provider of products or services by facilitating access to information about these providers from the Website, nor does it accept responsibility for the quality of goods and services provided by third parties accessed through the Website.
- Who the data controller is;
- What information we collect;
- The purpose of collecting personal data;
- How long we store personal data for;
- Google Analytics and Cookies used in the Website;
- Who we share personal data with;
3. The Data Controller
- DKL is the controller of your personal data.
- DKL's address is
23 Yosef Levi str.
Kiryat Bialik, 2751123
- Our dedicated Personal Data Officer can be contacted through [email protected]
4. Information Collected
- We are committed to the protection of your personal data. We understand that our Visitors are concerned about their privacy, and the confidentiality and security of any personal data that is provided.
- When you visit the Website our internet Service Provider's standard web logs record anonymous information for statistical purposes only, including: date and time of your visit to the Website, pages you accessed, type of browser you are using, referring site and internet address of the server accessing the Website.
- Additional information may be voluntarily supplied by you through on-line forms and e-mail.
5. The Purpose of Collecting Information
- DKL will only use information that you supply for the purpose for which it was supplied and such information will not be disclosed to any third party unless required by Law.
- Anonymous information will be used for commercial purposes in the free discretion of DKL, including, without limitation, assessment and analysis (e.g. market and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and/or services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information. For the assessment and analysis the Website will employ Google Analytics.
- DKL will use information to improve the Website in order to better serve you.
- DKL, or its trusted third-party, may track and compile aggregate data about traffic and interactions of the Website in order to offer better experiences and tools in the future.
6. The Time for which Personal Data is Kept
- DKL shall only keep personal data for the time reasonably required for addressing the reason for which it was supplied, or over which time you are reasonably be expected that such reason may be related to.
7. Whom We Share Information With
- We may share information with employees and agents of DKL to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by DKL now or in the future;
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the Law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable Visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. Google Analytics and Cookies
- We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information such as how often Visitors enter the Website, and what pages they visit.
- Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the Website, rather than your name or other identifying information.
- Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit the Website. This cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google, Inc. The information generated by the cookie will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers.
- A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system.
- Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of the Website.
- You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, this will give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it.
- The Website does not provide facilities for securely transmitting information across the internet. We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information that we collect, however no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. These activities are undertaken at your risk.
- The Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to the Website as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement
- The current version of these Terms is of June, 2020.
- If you have any queries about our privacy and security practices, please use the contact details or form found on the Website.
- Materials about DKL and/or its products which are published in the Website are protected by copyright Law.
- Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Law, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever.